In the last days, Omega Ministry is called to save the lost through Jesus Christ, fulfil God's will in the end times, gather, prepare, and train God's pioneers, overcomers, martyrs, Kingdom intercessors, and worshippers. We are to establish and make connections for the Kingdom prayer altars, equip the bride, the church to prepare for the end of the times, enter into the destiny of the boy in Revelation 12:5, and complete the mission of ruling the nations with the iron rod. We are committed to serving the community, the nation and the world on the basis of the Holy Spirit and the Bible.
- Enter into the destiny of “the male child” in the Book of Revelation 12. Undertake the position of the eldest son among the twelve tribes composed of the “male child’ and the new tribal groups, to complete God’s entrustment of ruling the nations with the iron rod.
- Through Kingdom prayers for wars and by the Kingdom power to fight, to take possession of the land in the world. Confront the Kingdom of the Anti-Christ. To hurl down Satan and its messengers from the second heaven. To complete God’s will in the Book of Revelation 12.
- Gather the saints for intercession, receive the power and authority of Christ, release the judgment of the world and the Antichrist to bring the shaking of the spiritual and material worlds.
- Carrying the power of this generation, during the Great Tribulation, help the body of Christ or the church of Christ to discern the crisis and where to move. Confront the persecution of the Antichrist, be prepared to be the Bride of Christ to welcome the coming of the King of glory and the Lord, Jesus Christ.
The Omega Ministry hopes to become the voice of the world, bringing spiritual and economic hope and encouragement to the people of the local, the nation, and the world. Everything we do is to proclaim the name of the Lord, and only to glorify the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Through the work of the Holy Spirit, bring healing, teaching, and help believers prepare their lives, establish close relationships with God, and guide them into their destiny.
- Prepare and train the bride, warriors, pioneers, overcomers, martyrs, Kingdomintercessors, and worshippers to establish and make connections for the Kingdomprayer altars.
- Carry the mission of taking possession of the land in the world. Through Kingdomprayers for wars and by the Kingdom power to fight, cast out local and territorial enemies and bring down the presence and glory of God. By the power of authority of Christ, through the prayer of the saints, to release the judgment of the word and the Kingdom of Anti-Christ, and to bring the shaking of the spiritual and material worlds.
- Prepare the loyal bride at the end of times. Carrying the power of this generation, during the Great Tribulation, through the relational guidance, to help the church discerns the crisis and where to move to fight against the persecution of the Antichrist, and to welcome the coming of the King of glory and the Lord, JesusChrist.
- Raise up “Joseph”, the leaders of the end times to bring financial blessings and financial transfers.
- Demolition of the walls between all the denominations for the unity of the body or the church of Christ through watching, interceding, and engaging into warfares.
- The sons of God will appear. By the manifestation of the glory of God, co-work with God on the earth to undertake the trust and mission of God at the end times.
Who is the “male child”? (Revelation 12)
In the last days, God will specifically call a group of people out of the church and raise them up to undertake an important role at the end times — the male child. The indication of their appearance is “A great sign appear in heaven” (verses 1- 4). This group of people will meet God constantly (“was snatched up to God and to his throne”in verse 5), and they are the overcomers, the bride, the warriors, and even the martyrs(Rev. 20:4).
Mission of “The Male Child”
“will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” (Rev. 12:5; 2:26-28)
rule with the iron rod: the authority is given to the overcomers to subdue the nations and to confront the Kingdom of the Anti-Christ.
Quoted from Psalm 2:8-10,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
You will break them with a rod of iron;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.
Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
“To rule” with an iron rod, in the original language means “to shepherd”. It also carries the meaning of “to hit”, in the original language means “to kill.”
“Pottery” represents the nations. God is in charge of the world, and He will give the Morning Star to a group of overcomers. This is the promise of God to the overcomers.
Details of “the male child’s” mission
1. Confront the Anti-Christ in the last days and fight through fierce prayer battle for the Kingdom. (This will initiate the battle between God’s angels and Satan). And through the powerful warfare, the Red Dragon, Satan will be hurled down from the second heaven to the earth.
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth and his angels with him.
2. During the Great Tribulation, the boy, the overcomers will co-work with God on the earth. The prayers of the overcomers will release the judgment of the world and the empire of the Antichrist. The judgement is to go against the persecution of the Saints by the Antichrist during the Great Tribulation.
[Revelation 8: 3-5]
Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.
3. “The male child”, they will carry the power of this generation. They will help the church to identify the crisis and where to move during the Great Tribulation. The church are not ready to become the bride. She will be taken to the wilderness to hide and get herself ready during last 3 and half years.
[Revelation 12: 14]
The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.
I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth;
And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord:
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried;
the third day he rose from the dead;
he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
(The Apostle’s Creed)
The Initiation of the Ministry
To save the lost, and equip the Body of Believers for end-time ministry,
On May 18, 2010, I dreamed a dream. In the dream, my husband and I had a big white mansion that was many stories high....
(read more detail)