As the last days are drawing near, our local environments are always perilously changing around us. We, as parents, as God-believing parents, and as the stewards of our children, have you ever asked yourself these questions about what is your true God-given responsibilities:
● Is it about sending the children to good schools?
● Is it about enrolling them in classes of various interests?
● Is it about providing a comfortable life for them?
● Is it about having them being conformed by the secular world?
What can they depend on to stand firmly when the pressure of life becomes over mounting?
● How can we help the children to trust in God wholeheartedly in all circumstances?
● How can they have good discernment and perseverance when under great pressure?
● How can they hear the voice of the Lord and walk in His path?
“Believe in God! Depend on Him! Walk in God’s will and after His heart!” — This is the best education that our children can receive from the parents. What determines the children to win at the finishing line is neither their grades nor being excellent in a worldly standard. It is by living in faith, by being independent, having spiritual characteristics and abilities.